CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Hero!!! Please Keep Him In Your Thoughts

What an amazing child!!


Just wanted to ask every one to please keep Cameron in your thoughts and prayers. We are starting to wean him off of his anti-convulsive medication. We're are hoping it all goes well and we don't see any seizures. He is truly my hero. He has gone through a lot in his 5 years of life. We feel blessed that his epilepsy has been quite managable but of course like any parent we would love it if his life didn't have epilepsy in it. A life that isn't timed around medications, appointments, blood draws and all of the other tests he has endured. What I have learned the most from all that we have gone through the past couple of years is love your family and don't take life for granted. Peace and love to you all.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I got your message about visiting my blog, and I have to tell you we "stalked" your blog while Hayden was with you guys. : )
I love blogs and the fact that you can share pics and fun times with those who are far away. That's what was so nice while Hayden was gone, we got to see that he was having a great time with those that love him there. I love Hayden, he is such a great kid!!!!
I'm with you, Hayden talks about you guys too, and it's nice to see who he is talking about.
I will/we will definetly keep Cameron in our prayers, as he stops his medication.

Thanks for the comments, and "Happy Blogging"!!!!