CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Kai is 1!!!!!!!!!

This looks cool!
How do I get this out of here?
I love this face!!
Sweet boy!
I love my new toys!!
Mmmm cake!
Yummmy!!!!
Is there something on my face?
Hey this is pretty good!
I am ready for cake!
Make a wish.
Mommy loves you!!!
Good looking boys!
Cam and Colten picked out this cake.
Kai's new ride.
Brothers like to help!
Ooooh what's this?
What's in here?



Man.......time sure flies. How can this sweet busy little angel be one?!!??? Kai has brought so much joy and laughter into this house. He is such a funny little guy. He is saying a lot of words....Momma, Dadda, what's that, kitty (ditty), bite (when he is hungry). He is a great little walker now and loves getting into everything and putting everything in his mouth!! He loves his brothers so much and they just adore him. We love you Kai our little angel. Couldn't imagine our lives without you. Happy Birthday baby boy!!!!!

0 comments: