CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dave, Hayden and Cameron's camping trip!!


















We had been thinking about going camping this summer. Dave's good friend Scott suggested that he would bring his boat and Hayden's long time friend Alex and make a long weekend of it. He also brought his cousins Russell and Raymond. I decided to opt out this time since Kai was still in his "I like to put everything in my mouth that I find and choke" phase. I had Colten stay home with me too and we had fun going to Chuckee Cheese's, playing trains and anything else he wanted to do. So, he didn't mind getting so much attention to himself. Needless to say the boys all had a great time camping and Dave took a ton of pictures. They road bikes, swam in the lake, rode in Scott's boat, walked on the trail and got to eat all of the good junk that goes along with camping. Scott is such a good friend and the boys love him too! They really had a wonderful time and next summer we look forward to all of us going.

0 comments: