CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Boys Skating Again!!

Here's Hayden going down a big ramp.

Cameron going down a ramp.

Hayden going down the big ramp again.
Here are three videos of Hayden and Cameron at the skate park today. I didn't get Hayden dropping in on the quarter pipe on video. Cameron dropped in on the "big ramp" as well (the same ramp that Hayden did in the videos) and cleared it both times but I didn't get that on video either. Oh well I will have to get it next time I guess. They both needed a little coaxing but accomplished a lot today. They were awesome!!!! Colten spent his time running around and skating on his belly. Dave came with us too. I spent most of my time talking Cameron into going on ramps. I knew once he did it he wouldn't be afraid. His eyes were HUGE when he went down the bigger ramp. He was proud that he made it without crashing. He told me in the car he broke his scares (meaning fears) away. Too funny! Hayden didn't think he could drop in on the quarter pipe but Dave kept encouraging him and he did it no problem. We are so proud of them.

1 comments:

Welcome Parents said...

Okay so so Awesome! That skate park smokes the parks out here good job Durbin boys! Love you Hayden.